The University does not sell student information; however, unless a student requests in writing to the contrary, federal law permits the University to release the following Directory Information to the public without the student’s consent:
- Mailing and permanent addresses
- E-mail addresses
- County, state, or U.S. territory from which the student originally enrolled
- Major field of study
- Class (junior, senior, etc.)
- Enrollment status (full-time, part-time, etc.)
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
- Dates of attendance and anticipated date of graduation
- Degrees and awards received
- The most recent previous educational agency or institution attended by the student
- Honors information
Please note: Parent name and address are NOT directory information and may not be released to a third party.
Visit suppression of directory information to learn how students may request that their directory information be withheld from the public.