Note: Former UNCG students are not required to send UNCG transcripts to UNCG for admission purposes.
The University Registrar’s Office (URO) provides transcripts of a student’s official UNCGacademic record, both undergraduate and/or graduate, upon request. If the academic record has a hold placed on it for failure to meet financial obligations or for any other reason, transcript requests cannot be processed.
- Current and former students order paper or electronic transcripts anytime through the Parchment Ordering Service.
- The cost is $7.75 per transcript ($5.00 transcript fee plus $2.75 processing fee from the vendor).
- Multiple orders are accommodated in one session.
- A pick-up option is available within the Parchment Ordering Service.*
- All major credit cards are accepted. The card is charged only after the order is complete.
- Order updates are sent via email and orders are tracked using an email address and order number.
*For pick-up transcripts, a valid picture ID is required. Only the student listed on the transcript or his/her designated third party (presenting written authorization from the student) may pick up the transcript.