Note: If you require an apostille, please contact the North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State:http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/authen/. An apostille is a form of authentication issued to documents for use in countries that participate in the 1961 Hague Convention.
For other forms of verification, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification.
Verifications are available two (2) weeks after classes begin, 24/7 via the Web, using an assigned ID# and PIN Code.
Printing an Enrollment Verification
- Go to UNCGenie and log in using your Student ID number and PIN.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Enrollment Verifications via Clearinghouse Student Self Service.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and social security number. Click Login.
- Choose current enrollment or all enrollment and click on “Obtain an enrollment certificate.”
- The enrollment certificate will display as a PDF document. Click on the Printer icon to print the certificate.
- Select the Close command to close the certificate.
- Click on the Logoff button to exit the Clearinghouse
- Exit UNCGenie by clicking on EXIT in the top right corner of the screen.
Please note: Undergraduate students are required to be enrolled for 12 hours for full-time status and 6 hours for half-time status. Graduate students are required to be enrolled 6 hours for full-time status and 3 hours for half-time status.
|Mail:||National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon VA 20171