If you have questions and/or concerns please utilize our website for our FAQs. Our website, while still a work in progress, contains a great deal of information and hopefully the answer to your question. If after visiting our website, you are still having a problem and/or you are not able to receive an adequate answer, please feel free to contact our office.
What can we assist you with?
- Apply to Graduate
- Degree Evaluations/Audits (Initial and Final)
- Diploma Information
- Dual Degree vs Double Major
- 2nd Degree Seeking Students
- The Graduate School
The University Commencement Ceremonies are managed by a separate division within The University Registrar’s Office.
For more information pertaining to the the University Ceremony, itself, please check out Commencement Central.
Information pertaining to departmental ceremonies should be directed to the Graduation Candidate’s major department.
– Baccalaureate degrees are awarded three times per year – May, August and December.
– Degree candidates will neither earn degrees nor be graduated from the university until they have completed all degree requirements and have officially applied for graduation. Participation in a commencement ceremony does not presume graduation from the university.