Students who attended UNCG spring 1988 and later may view and print copies of their unofficial transcripts from UNCGenie. Your Student ID number and University PIN are required.
Viewing & Printing Your Unofficial Transcript on the Web
You may view and print your grades from UNCGenie. You will need your user ID or Student ID number and your University PIN.
- Go to the UNCG home page at www.uncg.edu.
- Click on the UNCGenie button.
- Login via UNCGenie:UNCGenie
- Select Enter Secure Area
- Your User Id is usually your Student Identification Number.
- Your PIN is a six digit Personal Identification Number.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid Menu.
- Click on Student Records.
- Click on Academic Transcript.
- Choose Transcript Level and Transcript Type.
- Click on Display Transcript.
Your unofficial academic transcript should display.
To print a copy of your unofficial transcript to an available printer, select Print from your Web browser menu.